- CAC/PIV MOBILE READER: Tired of carrying two phones or a bulky laptop? The PKard Reader with Lightning connector allows you to use your CAC/PIV card on your mobile device. Bundled with a full-featured secure browser app (Sub Rosa for iOS) license at no additional cost.
- MFA AND BYOD: Supports bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and two-factor authentication (2FA) on mobile devices. WANT TO BUY IN BULK? Contact BuyCACReaders for bulk order pricing.
- MULTIPLE CAPABILITIES: Access two-factor websites, sign, encrypt, and decrypt emails, view, edit, and create calendar events, and edit and sign PDF documents from your iPhone or iPad. Enables cards to access, sign, encrypt, and decrypt information and emails.
- SUPPORTS INDUSTRY STANDARDS: Apple MFi (for iOS devices), ISO 7816, NIST IR 6887, IEC 60950, FCC class B part 15, CE, and RoHS. Furthermore, BuyCACReaders is a Federal Government Compliant Seller.
- This reader can be used with an iPad Pro with USB-C port! We recommend purchasing a lightning to USB-C converter from zaught. Because we have only tested Zaught converters, we can not guarantee success from other sources.
Binding: Personal Computers
model number: DEDK-JS-1119-115
Part Number: DEDK-JS-1119-115
Details: Thursby Apple Plug-In Smart Card Reader with Lightning Connector enables you to use your CAC/PIV cards on your mobile device to ensure high security. This reader is bundled with a full-featured secure browser app (Sub Rosa for iOS) license at no additional cost.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.4 x 0.9 inches
Condition: Renewed, previously owned and recertified, white box packaged.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.