- USE – Connect a Higher Resolution VGA and Audio port on your PC or laptop to a compatible display, video splitter, or switch for video applications supporting up to 2048 x 1536 resolutions
- LOW-PROFILE CONNECTORS – The shorter connector depth allows easier placement into tight spaces such as wall plate boxes
- FOIL AND BRAID SHIELD - Double shielding prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference to ensure audio and video quality.
- IN-WALL RATED JACKET – This CMG-Rated jacket is fire resistant, and is often required in educational and commercial installations, but can also be used for home install requirements as well.
- PACKAGING – To ensure you receive the highest quality products C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
- Supports high resolution video of up to QXGA (2048x1536) for monitor connections with support for audio
- Low profile, rounded connectors for easy installation
- Audio/Video Monitor cable constructed using a CMG rated jacket for in-wall installations.
- Connector 1: (1) HD15 Male , (1) 3.5mm Stereo Male Connector 2: (1) HD15 Male, (1) 3.5mm Stereo Male
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 12-11-2018
model number: 50227
Part Number: 50227
Details: The C2G Select VGA + 3.5mm A/V Cable is perfect for source to display connectivity for in-home desktop or in-wall commercial applications which require video resolutions of up to QXGA (2048x1536) and support for stereo audio. The CMG rated jacket provides a solution for in-wall applications, while the low-profile, rounded connectors make installing in tight spaces, such as a projector mount pole, easy. This cable is designed to support high resolution video applications over long distances of up to 150ft. The 3.5mm audio pigtail on the source side of the cable extends 24 inches away from the VGA connector. This allows for audio connectivity on laptops or other computer platforms where the VGA video output and 3.5mm audio output are commonly placed on opposite sides. The 3.5mm audio pigtail on the display side of the cable extends 10 inches away from the VGA connector providing easy connectivity without excess cabling. All 15 pins are wired providing support for DDC2 (E-DDC) and Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) signals, i.e. communication of the display’s capabilities, ensuring that the content from the source is sent at the optimal resolution for the display.
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 5.7 x 1.2 inches
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.