- USE – Connect a DVI-D port to any DVI-D equipped computer, monitor, projector, or a TV, for resolutions up to 2560 X 1600 pixels *Note- DVI-I and DVI-D are not interchangeable connections.
- MOLDED GOLD-PLATED CONNECTORS –Corrosion resistant connectors provide optimal video signal transfer and a durable, long life. Molded jacket will provide excellent strain relief against conductor damage
- TRIPLE SHIELDED UNDERMOLD WITH DUAL FOIL AND BRAID SHIELD – Prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference and individually insulated conductors help to minimize crosstalk, and ensure high speed, error-free transmission
- SLOTTED, TEXTURED THUMBSCREWS – Allows you to use a flathead screwdriver in tight spaces to install or remove this cable and prevents the cable from accidently disconnecting from the port
- PACKAGING – To ensure you receive the highest quality products C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
model number: 26911
Part Number: 26911
Details: From the Manufacturer Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. DVI-D Digital Cables from Cables To Go deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.FeaturesConnectors: DVI-D Dual-Link 24-pin Male to DVI-D Dual Link 24-pin Male Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9 Gbps Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference 28AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission Tri-shielded with dual Mylar foil and braid shield reduces interference Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices PC and Mac compatible Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 Supports digital signal only Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors, and HDTV Meets DVI DDWG Standard PC99 color-coded: white Product Description This precision-engineered cable is fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVI-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2560x1600 pixels and allows high speed digital video transmission up to 9.9 Gbps. 28 AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, and ensure high speed, error-free transmission.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.0 x 2.2 inches
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.